Bulwork is the first IT & TELCO recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 21 years of significant presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the candidates' wishes and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
And our client?
A very successful software company in a fast-growing industry with a software development team in Sofia, Bulgaria. Using the latest technologies they build world-class systems at scale to manage enormous volumes of high-frequency transactions. The company is building its software from scratch, so you can create your own destiny without having to worry about supporting buggy and out-of-date legacy systems.
Currently, the IT team in Sofia, Bulgaria is growing, and together with them, we are seeking for an experienced professional to help them provide continuous delivery of their core applications and develop automation tools to support zero-downtime operations.
SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER / DevOps
If you have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude and you are willing to join an exciting technology company that develops its own entertainment platform, keep on reading...
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer or Software developer roles building and monitoring complex, highly scaled systems (preferably in production);
- Very good knowledge of Linux OS and networks;
- Professional experience working with container runtime environments (design, provisioning, operations, and maintenance) - Docker, Kubernetes, etc.;
- Hands-on experience with Ansible, Terraform, or other IaC & automation/configuration management tools;
- Understanding of modern monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana or similar;
- Experience with one of the major cloud providers, AWS and/or GCP preferred;
- Good command of English (both written and verbal);
- You keep an open mind and love to stay up to date on the latest technologies.
We will consider an advantage if you have:
- Experience with RDBMS - MySQL or similar;
- Experience with the messaging system - Kafka, etc.;
- Experience with Redis or other NoSQL storage;
The company will attract you with:
- Competitive salary;
- 25 days annual paid vacation;
- Additional social (incl. dental) and life insurance and multisport card;
- A hybrid model of working;
- Individual budget for home office equipment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Additional training, and certifications;
- No overtime!
- The chance to become a part of a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for personal growth and a place where team members stay for many years;
Take the first step towards your dream career - send us your application (CV in English or your updated LinkedIn profile) and let's meet!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).