We are Bulwork...
The first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 22 years of stable presence in the market. We succeeded in establishing a reputation for delivering high-quality services both to clients and candidates. We respect the candidates' wishes and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
About our partner:
One of the leading employers in Bulgaria - a very stable company with more than 20+ years of experience in the local market. They were awarded for their innovative work methods, as well as for the quality of the services they offer. Right now, the company is in а process of digitizing its products in order to keep up with the latest demands of the business.
The IT Department is growing and together with them, we are looking for an experienced professional who can join them as a:
TECHNICAL LEAD OF CORE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
This is your opportunity to make a real impact at one of the most renowned financial organizations.
Day-to-day, you’ll lead the team in the Unit, provide vision and direction to establish principles, and set standards, and processes to continuously improve the quality of experiences. You'll also be accountable for resource planning, prioritization, and status updates to ensure operational efficiency. Last but not least, you will also participate in the planning of IT projects portfolio and budgeting process, monitoring the execution of the projects and observing their implementation in time.
To be successful in this role, your knowledge, experience, and leadership qualities will be the key. So, you'll need a background of a Senior Expert and a successful leader who can thrive in a corporate environment.
In addition, you’ll need:
- University degree (bachelor's or master's) in (Business) Informatics, Computer Science, or relevant specialty;
- Previous experience in software development/implementation or maintenance, operational support, and enhancement of banking/payment applications;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL and ITSM tools (Jira, Remedy, etc.);
- Prior experience of leading teams (2+ years);
- Experience with bank activities and regulations;
- Very good knowledge of the English language (at least B2 level).
They can offer you:
- Attractive remuneration and employee benefits package;
- 24+ days of annual paid leave and a huge annual monetary bonus;
- Premium health insurance and life insurance;
- Sports activities;
- Opportunity to work from home (a few days monthly);
- Additional training/ certifications;
- Professional growth and development.
Don't miss out on this excellent career opportunity and apply today by sending us your CV in English or your LinkedIn profile.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).